Cook & 3rd Year Cookery Apprentice
A vacancy exists for a Cook and a 3rd Year Cookery Apprentice in our food services team. The successsful applications will enjoy working as part of a close team in a busy well-appointed kitchen, will be reliable and friendly, will demonstrate pride in their work and have a passion for food. Rostered hours will involve split shifts and weekend work. Interested person are asked to complete an application form and submit to [email protected]
Tomakin Sports & Social Club currently has a position vacant for a permanent part-time Guest Services Supervisor Grade 5.
The role will typically involve 4-5 shifts per week supervising bar and gaming operations including providing front line service as well as leading other staff and undertaking some administrative functions. On the job and external industry training will also be provided to develop the successful candidate to undertake relief Duty Manager shifts in order to cover leave for the middle management team.
The successful candidate must be available to work over a 7 day roster including days and nights and will at times be responsible for undertaking opening and closing procedures of the premises.
The ideal candidate will:
- Take pride in providing the highest quality customer service experience for our patrons
- Show initiative and leadership and encourage teamwork and respect among the staff
- Be willing to take on responsibility and show a mature and responsible attitude toward your role.
- Always be impeccably presented, punctual and reliable.
- Be a people person who is friendly and outgoing towards our customers
- Remain calm under pressure and be confident in working in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Both RSA & RCG certificate
- Previous experience working in a hotel or club
- Experience with TAB, Keno and Gaming Machine Operations
- Demonstrated experience with accurately handling cash and balancing floats.
- Experience using Bepoz point of sale software and Aristocrat Gaming Software would be an advantage.
- Current first aid certificate is also desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of the legal requirements around managing a licensed venue would be an advantage.
To apply for this position please complete an employment application form which is available from club reception or via https://tomakinclub.com.au/about-tomakin-sports-social-club/positions-vacant/ . Send this form along with your Resume to the Operations Manager via [email protected] .