Wearing a mask is mandatory, if you do not have a mask we will provide you with one, masks must be worn by all individuals while inside the club apart from when eating and drinking.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CLUB MEMBERS
This club is by law required to keep a register containing information that relates to the management and financial administration of the club including:
- A list of disclosures, declarations and returns made by the governing body and employees of the club.
- The salary bands of the clubs top executives.
- Details of the overseas travel made by the governing body and employees of the club.
- Details of loans given by the club to employees.
- Details of certain contracts executed by the club.
- Salary details of club employees who are close relatives of a member of the club’s governing body or top executive.
- Details of payments made by the club for consultant services.
- Details of legal settlements made by the club with a member of the governing body or an employee of the club.
- Details of legal fees paid by the club for a member of the governing body or employee of the club.
- The club’s annual gaming machine profit.
- The amount applied by the club to community development and support.
The club must prepare quarterly financial statements for the governing body that incorporate:
1. The club’s profit and loss accounts and trading accounts for the quarter, and
2. A balance sheet as at the end of the quarter.
Members my view the register or the financial statements by written request to the club.
A copy of the Club’s constitution is available to download (see below).
The Club collects, holds and uses information relating to its members and visitors. The manner in which this information is collected, what information is held and how it is secured and used is subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (the Act).
The policy applies to the treatment of all information relating to the private details and activities of members and visitors of the Tomakin Sports & Social Club Limited (Club).
This policy is available to all staff, directors, volunteers, members and visitors. Any person wising to obtain a copy of the policy may be supplied by email or by hard copy by requesting such from front reception.
Members and their guests are asked to present themselves in a neat and tidy manner at all times. The following are not acceptable at Tomakin Sports & Social Club (TSSC):
- Dirty / soiled / torn clothing and footwear (small fashionable tears in jeans permitted subject to management approval)
- Work Overalls (after 7:30pm)
- T-shirt with political, offensive or inappropriate slogans, logos or images
- Motorcyle club colours
- Swimwear, Leotards and Bare feet (Thongs Permitted)
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron who, in its opinion, is not suitably attired.
COMMITMENT TO RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING
TSSC is committed to adhering to providing its members and guests with a responsible gambling environment. All employees and managers that work directly or indirectly in any gaming area have undertaken an approved Responsible Conduct of Gambling course. The Club is a member of ClubSAFE, the NSW club Industry Gambling program offering a variety of services including a Self Exclusion scheme
Below is a copy of the Clubs Responsible Conduct of Gambling Policy:
RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF GAMBLING POLICY FOR TOMAKIN SPORTS & SOCIAL CLUB LIMITED
1. To provide gambling services and practices that conforms to all applicable acts and regulations
2. To promote responsible gambling practices that conforms to local community standards and expectations
3. To establish a pleasant and safe gambling environment.
4. To encourage patrons to take responsibility for their gambling activity through an effective self-exclusion procedure or other mechanisms.
5. To inform patrons of the club’s responsible gambling program, the nature of the gambling products and the availability of support services for problems gamblers.
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
Harm minimisation & responsible service of alcohol policy for Tomakin Sports & Social Club Limited.
Not to serve alcohol to intoxicated persons.
1. Liquor Act 2007. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
2. Not to serve alcohol to persons who behave in a disorderly manner.
3. Not to host promotions that encourage excessive drinking or unfairly target certain persons.
4. To discourage excessive or rapid drinking of alcohol, and serve only single nip spirits.
5. To provide non-alcoholic drinks, low-alcoholic drinks and food for patrons.
6. To care for patrons and staff whilst on Club premises.
7. To provide advice on available means of travel.
8. To minimise disturbances to neighbours in the vicinity of the Club.
9. To provide training to the appropriate staff for the detection and application of the above policy points in regards to the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
THINK! ABOUT YOUR CHOICES call gambling help 1800 858 858
We offer gambling and/or self exclusion.